Monday, August 15, 2011

Q&A Part 19

MrMrsChiggle 1. We have just found we are pregnant (finally!!) how do you deal with the wait for the first scan? And what was your favourite thing about being pregnant? Did you miss your baby bumps? jennasmommy0718 2. I never heard of a teething necklace, very neat! I wish I would have known about that for Jenna because she hated teething rings so all I could do to relieve her pain was a frozen paci and that only lasted for a little while. I will definately check into gymboree for jewelry for her though! She is such a girly girl, and all my necklaces are just gold or silver chains, with the exception of a shell necklace my parents got me in Hawaii but that's off limits!! lol hopefaithjoy13 3. Do you think that just because my mom had to have c-sections that I will too? Also just because she got stretch marks, will I too? She did gain a lot more weight then she should have, she topped 205 I believe. I however hope you only gain about 25 pounds. Do you think gaining the excessive amount of weight is what triggered the stretch marks? Oh and do nipples always stick out after pregnancy like you are constantly cold? Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :) ginaginadr 4. Im sure you will get this ? alot Lucy, but are you guys thinking you may have more kids or are you truly done? Take Carexxx Georgina kaylalee2 5. Hey Lucy! Just wondering what program you use to edit your videos and if it was expensive...I have decided to make vlogs, but keep talking too long...can I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment